کتاب مرجع WorldCat

download pdf D. Aegidii Hunnii. Theses De Abrogando Exorcismo Quas Paulo Ante Discessum ex hac vita Conscripsit ut de iis publice in Witebergensi Academia disputaretur, دانلود D. Aegidii Hunnii. Theses De Abrogando Exorcismo Quas Paulo Ante Discessum ex hac vita Conscripsit ut de iis publice in Witebergensi Academia disputaretur,Aegidius Hunnius; Egidius Hunn; Ägidius Hunnius; Aegidius Hunn; Egidius Hunnius; All authors, کتاب های Aegidius Hunnius; Egidius Hunn; Ägidius Hunnius; Aegidius Hunn; Egidius Hunnius; All authors,Erphordiae Wittelius Wolfenbüttel Herzog August Bibliothek Erfurt 1606, لیست کتاب های Erphordiae Wittelius Wolfenbüttel Herzog August Bibliothek Erfurt 1606,WorldCat, کتاب های WorldCat

گت بلاگز Internet Diastolic dysfunction following anthracycline-based chemotherapy in breast cancer patients: incidence and predictors / دانلود فایل

مشخصات کلی Diastolic dysfunction following anthracycline-based chemotherapy in breast cancer patients: incidence and predictors

نویسنده کتاب (Author):

Serrano, José M.; González, Iria; Castillo, Silvia del; Muñiz, Javier; Morales, Luis J.; Moreno, Fernando; Jiménez, Rosa; Cristóbal, Carmen; Graupner, Catherine; Talavera, Pedro; Curcio, Alejandro; Martínez, Paula; Guerra, Juan A.; Alonso, Joaquín J.

انتشارات (Publisher):

AlphaMed Press 2015-07-16

ویرایش و نوع فایل (Edition/Format):

 Downloadable article : English

منبع (Database):

WorldCat

عنوان ژورنال (Publication):

serrano-jm-gonzalez-i-castillo-s-et-al-diastolic-dysfunction-following-anthracycline-based-chemotherapy-in-breast-cancer-patients-incidence-and-predictors-oncologist-2015-208864-72

موضوع (Subject):

Anthracycline chemotherapy       Breast cancer       Cardiac biomarkers       View all subjects      

توضیحات خلاصه (Summary):

[Abstract] INTRODUCTION: Cardiotoxicity represents a major limitation for the use of anthracyclines or trastuzumab in breast cancer patients. Data from longitudinal studies of diastolic dysfunction (DD) in this group of patients are scarce. The objective of the present study was to assess the incidence, evolution, and predictors of DD in patients with breast cancer treated with anthracyclines. METHODS: This analytical, observational cohort study comprised 100 consecutive patients receiving anthracycline-based chemotherapy (CHT) for breast cancer. All patients underwent clinical evaluation, echocardiogram, and measurement of cardiac biomarkers at baseline, end of anthracycline-based CHT, and at 3 months and 9 months after anthracycline-based CHT was completed. Fifteen patients receiving trastuzumab were followed with two additional visits at 6 and 12 months after the last dose of anthracycline-based CHT. A multivariate analysis was performed to find variables related to the development of DD. Fifteen of the 100 patients had baseline DD and were excluded from this analysis. RESULTS: At the end of follow-up (median: 12 months, interquartile range: 11.1-12.8), 49 patients (57.6%) developed DD. DD was persistent in 36 (73%) but reversible in the remaining 13 patients (27%). Four patients developed cardiotoxicity (three patients had left ventricular systolic dysfunction and one suffered a sudden cardiac death). None of the patients with normal diastolic function developed systolic dysfunction during follow-up. In the logistic regression model, body mass index (BMI) and age were independently related to the development of DD, with the following odds ratio values: BMI: 1.19 (95% confidence interval [CI]: 1.04-1.36), and age: 1.12 (95% CI: 1.03-1.19). Neither cardiac biomarkers nor remaining clinical variables were predictors of DD. CONCLUSION: Development of diastolic dysfunction after treatment with anthracycline or anthracycline- plus trastuzumab chemotherapy is common. B  Read more…

ژانر / فرم:info:eu-repo/semantics/article

موضوع:Internet resource

نوع منبع:Internet Resource, Article

تمام نویسندگان / همکاران: Serrano, José M.; González, Iria; Castillo, Silvia del; Muñiz, Javier; Morales, Luis J.; Moreno, Fernando; Jiménez, Rosa; Cristóbal, Carmen; Graupner, Catherine; Talavera, Pedro; Curcio, Alejandro; Martínez, Paula; Guerra, Juan A.; Alonso, Joaquín J.

شناسه OCLC:979265390

Language Note:English

فهرست محتوا:http://hdl.handle.net/2183/17503

دانلود


دانلود فایل ها

نویسنده : getblogs